FAMILY EDUCATION GROUP THERAPY:
- Provides information
- Every Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Learn about the Disease of Addiction
- How Drugs Affect the Brain
- Support to aid their family member
- Time Management
INTENSIVE FAMILY GROUP THERAPY:
- More interactive for the family members
- Role Playing Situations
- Process interactions with client and other family members
- Life Skills Development
- Relationship Rebuilding
- Team Building Exercises
- How to Have FUN again
INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SESSIONS:
- Clients have one individual therapy session per week
- Families are encouraged to attend these sessions with the client after the first session
- Gives the client and family the opportunity to process situations on a more individualized basis
- Schedule around your time
Secondly, we offer sober living a few blocks away for men and less than two miles away for women. We feel that one of the most important values to the recovery process is “community.” We offer the opportunity to live in a supportive environment, attend treatment, and practice the principles you are learning. All while you continue to work or attend school. This allows you the gift(chance) to begin rebuilding your personal, familial, and professional relationships from day one. Presenting an excellent alternative to inpatient treatment that can last 30-60 days, alienating the individual from their family, and delaying the ability to practice recovery in real life settings.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT SESSIONS & MEALS:
Additionally, our intensive outpatient sessions are in the afternoons from 1:00 pm to 4:00 p.m. and in the evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to allow for flexibility around work and school schedules. Something unique that we offer is a FREE MEAL at every session to reduce the stress associated with rushing to get to group. Sharing a meal with one another is an antiquated event in today’s fast-paced culture, but the value and importance of creating community and culture are unparalleled. By providing dinner, we solve problems and create solutions. Two things we always focus on at Stages of Recovery Intensive Outpatient Program.