FAMILY EDUCATION GROUP THERAPY:
- Provides information
- Every Friday from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Learn about the Disease of Addiction
- How Drugs Affect the Brain
- Support to aid their family member
- Time Management
INTENSIVE FAMILY GROUP THERAPY:
- More interactive for the family members
- Role Playing Situations
- Process interactions with client and other family members
- Life Skills Development
- Relationship Rebuilding
- Team Building Exercises
- How to Have FUN again
INDIVIDUAL THERAPY SESSIONS:
- Clients have one individual therapy session per week
- Families are encouraged to attend these sessions with the client after the first session
- Gives the client and family the opportunity to process situations on a more individualized basis
- Schedule around your time
Secondly, we offer sober living one block away for men and less than two miles away for women. We feel that one of the most important values to the recovery process is “community.” While the program is customized for each client, we offer the opportunity to live in a supportive environment, attend treatment, practice the principles the individual is learning, continue working or going to school, and begin rebuilding family relationships from day one. Presenting an excellent alternative to inpatient treatment that can last 30-60 days, alienating the individual from their family, and delaying the ability to practice recovery in real life settings.
INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT SESSIONS & MEALS:
Additionally, our intensive outpatient sessions are in the afternoons from 1:00 pm to 4:00 p.m. and in the evenings from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. to allow for flexibility around work and school schedules. Something unique that we offer is a FREE MEAL at every session to reduce the stress associated with rushing to get to group. Sharing a meal with another is antiquated in today’s fast-paced culture, but the value and importance of creating community and culture are unparalleled. By providing dinner, we solve problems and create solutions. Two things we always focus on at Stages of Recovery Intensive Outpatient Program.